MOVE TO IMPROVE. IMPROVE TO PERFORM.
Life is an athletic event, are you ready to perform?
At Doiron Chiropractic we specialize in the evaluation and treatment of musculoskeletal injuries and movement dysfunction. We know that good healthy movement is therapeutic for our joints, muscles and nervous system. We also know that improper movement stresses our tissues, causes aches and pains and can lead to injury. At our office we spend extra time evaluating each of our patients baseline movement competencies to identify if there are any weak links. When we correct those weak links we take stress off the whole system allowing you to improve faster and perform at the highest level.
We define athleticism as the ability execute coordinated purposeful movements through a full range of motion with strength, speed and stamina. Although many people associate athleticism with athletes only, we find that everyone needs to possess baseline levels of these traits to accomplish activities in their daily lives. This can range from picking up kids, reaching for that top shelf or even just climbing the stairs. We also know that what makes us more athletic, makes us less likely to become injured. Because of this, we not only work with athletes to improve their performance. We help people from all ages and backgrounds improve their athleticism allowing them to perform tasks of daily life with confidence and without pain.
WHATS HOLDING YOU BACK?
- Want to get out of pain and get moving?
- Have performance goals from picking up grandkids to deadlifting 600lbs?
- Having trouble staying committed to your fitness goals because you hurt?
- Have the same annoying injury and pain that keeps coming back?
- Have the drive to take back control of your life to live it to its fullest potential?
How We Can Help You
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Active Release Technique
- Movement Assessment and Correction
- Exercise Instruction and Recommendation
- Athletic Performance Enhancement
- Chronic Pain Management
- Ergonomic Consultation
- Coordination of Care With Health Providers
- Coordination With Fitness and S&C Coaches
- Pre- and Post-Surgical Rehabilitation